Apartments in Clear Lake Houston
Several area colleges nearby including: San Jacinto Jr. College, U of H Clear Lake and the Texas School of Business, and ITT Technical Institute.
Conveniently located to Bay Area Park Ride. Come home to Wolf Creek!
- Space Center Houston - Space Center Houston is a place where people can experience space — from its dramatic history and exciting present to its compelling future.
- Kemah Boardwalk - The Kemah Boardwalk is Home to Fabulous Waterfront Restaurants, Amusements, Charming Retail Stores, Festivals and Seaside Shows Every Day.
- Baybrook Mall
- Old League City
- Bay Area Racquet Club
- Clear Lake Park - A 59 Acre Park Located in Southeastern Harris County. The South Side of the Park Offers Traditional Park Amenities as well as a Boat Launch and Fishing Pier. The North Side of the Park Offers Playground Equipment, Various Sports Fields and 0.5 Mile Jogging Trail, Community Center and Open Air Pavilion. There is also an Ancient Indian Burial Ground Believed to be Ancestors to the Akokisa Indians Dating Between 600 and 900 A.D.
- Armand Bayou Park - ABNC is One of the Largest Urban Wildlife Refuge in the United States. The Center's Core Consists of a Boardwalk through the Forest and Marshes, Live Animal Displays, Educational Signage, Bison and Prairie Platforms, Butterfly Gardens and a 1800's Farm Site.
- Bay Area Park - Bay Area Running K9s (BARK9) is a Not-for-Profit with the State of Texas and 501(c)3 non-profit Charitable Organization with the IRS. They are dedicated to Educating the Public as to the Benefits of Green and Open Spaces for Fenced, Off-leash Dog Parks.